THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Due to a staffing shortage and high demand for our catering service, there are a few things you should know:
- This is NOT an onsite catering service, this is pick up only.
- Every menu item has a notice of 48 hours of time required before we
can have your food prepared. This allows us to bring the freshest fish,
produce and protein from our suppliers as we do live in Muskoka and unfortunately cannot get deliveries daily.
- Menu items are completed just
prior to your pick up time to ensure the freshest quality that we can
provide as we are a "from scratch" off the cuff team- we do not cook frozen food.
- All menu items are hot upon pick up, sealed and labeled. Unless you indicate you would like "Finish at Home" items.
- Disposable cutlery and napkins can be provided upon request for an additional cost.
- We do NOT provide plates, linen or glassware.
- Catering equipment can be provided for an additional fee.
- On site catering may be arranged with an additional cost and notice based only upon our availability.
- Please ensure you read our refund policy prior to placing an order.